Conflict Management in the Workplace
Defuse potentially negative situations with confidence and ease
The ability to have conflict or handle difficult conversations is vital when managing staff or teams, and in getting staff to approach each other with a more cohesive attitude in the workplace or on projects.
Manage conflict in an effective and positive manner
The increasingly vital skill of conflict management is something that touches all our lives. Whether business or personal, we all need to, at one point or another, defuse potentially negative situations, negotiate effectively and handle awkward conversations.
This sought-after ability is even more crucial when it comes to the management of staff or teams, particularly in a country like South Africa that offers such a diverse range of cultures, religions, ethnicity and language.
- What is conflict?
- A typical escalation
- Clarifying confusion about conflict
- When is conflict needed
- Conflict is a problem when it escalates
- Types of managerial actions that cause workplace conflicts
- Key managerial actions / structures to minimise conflicts
- How do people respond to conflict? Fight or flight?
- Ways people deal with conflict
- What factors can affect our conflict modes
- Conflict is the stuff of life
- Creating an individual conflict management plan
Front Foot Strategic Consulting has been awarded accreditation status as a provider of Education and Training in terms of the South African Qualification Authority Act.
All Front Foot workshop presenters are subject-matter experts.
Click here to download the Accreditation document
Click here to download the Accreditation Extension
FRONT FOOT IS AN EME
- 100% RECOGNITION
|Register now for this workshop